For those of you who don’t know (which is probably all of you because I don’t expect this to be in any of your calendars! LOL!), this World Wide Ed blog recently turned 6 years old! Crazy yeah? My very first blog here was entitled “Aloooooha!” and made its debut on the then Honolulu Advertiser on April 28, 2008. 2008! Hoooo, da old!
Anyway, no need bake me one cake or anything. Just send cash. 😛
Thanks for sticking with me for all of these years. You guys have seen me get married, have two kids, and start a clothing company all through this blog so it means a lot that you folks still read and comment from time to time. It’s not easy sometimes to keep on keepin’ on, but just knowing that you’re out there helps to motivate me to stay up late to put these things together. 🙂
Anyway, nuff wit da mush. Let’s get to da pics! 🙂
Last week‘s Winnahs:
* Ala Moana Beach (carokun)
* Hukilau Sports Bar & Grill (Isao)
* Krispy Kreme (Maui) (carokun)
* VH07V at the 2014 Waikiki SPAM Jam!
VH07V is super fortunate to again be selected as one of only just a handful of craft vendors to participate at this weekend’s epic SPAM Jam festival in Waikiki! Be sure to come and visit our booth THIS SATURDAY May 3rd from 4pm (or whenever we finish setting up) to 10pm for special, show only pricing, free stickers with every purchase, and to check out some brand new items making their debut for the first time ever at the show!
* PARKING: Waikiki block parties are fun, but the parking usually isn’t. Fortunately, the organizers of the Waikiki Spam Jam have worked out deals with many major parking structures in Waikiki for a FIVE FOR FIVE deal. Park for up to five hours for $5. See this page for participating garages: spamjamhawaii.com/parking. Now you have no excuse not to see us! 😉
Weekly VH07V Updates!
My friend Marcus has a tough road ahead of him, but is confident he can beat this return occurrence of Cancer. Here’s a fun video he worked on recently to tell his story. Please help us pray for his speedy recovery!
* Mailing List
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for our mailing list to get the latest scoops! I promise I don’t email too often (takes planny effort you know da kine! 😛 ).
* Order Online!
Get all of the latest VH07V gear at:
As always, a big mahalos to everyone for your support and for helping to spread the VH07V! 8)
(Add me! 😛 )
Like Hawaii Self Storage on Facebook!